Sylvia teaches at St. Rose Hospital classes on Childbirth Preparation, Post Labor Care & Breastfeeding Basics.
Lamaze Series: Childbirth Preparation/Post Labor Care
- Enable couples to become confident and knowledgable in their birthing choices
- Learn choices available during labor & delivery
- Master skills and special positions to increase mother and baby’s comfort in addition to moving baby into the best birthing position before birthing starts
- Practice techniques to minimize pain
- Discover how birth can impact baby alertness and breastfeeding
- How to care for mother after birth at home
- How to improve initial weight gain for baby if underweight
- Homeopathic solutions to comfort painful nursing and increasing milk supply
- Knowledge needed for how to continue breastfeeding after returning to work and your rights as a breastfeeding mother
To register for these classes, contact Education & Training Department at 510-264-4044 then connect via Facebook to receive reminders for the event. You may register at any time before the class you wish to attend.
St. Rose Hospital is located at 27200 Calaroga Avenue, Hayward, CA 94545