Sylvia teaches at St. Rose Hospital classes on Childbirth Preparation, Post Labor Care & Breastfeeding Basics.
Lamaze Series: Childbirth Preparation/Post Labor Care
- Enable couples to become confident and knowledgable in their birthing choices
- Learn choices available during labor & delivery
- Master skills and special positions to increase mother and baby’s comfort in addition to moving baby into the best birthing position before birthing starts
- Practice techniques to minimize pain
- Discover how birth can impact baby alertness and breastfeeding
- How to care for mother after birth at home
- How to improve initial weight gain for baby if underweight
- Homeopathic solutions to comfort painful nursing and increasing milk supply
- Knowledge needed for how to continue breastfeeding after returning to work and your rights as a breastfeeding mother
To register for these classes, contact Sylvia @ 510-538-3679 or connect via Facebook to sign up for the event. You may register at any time.
St. Rose Hospital is located at 27200 Calaroga Avenue, Hayward, CA 94545