When You Have Trouble Breastfeeding – Simple Solutions
- My breasts feel extremely full and uncomfortable. What can I do about it? – A La Leche League article about dealing with engorgement and breast pain.
- Bottle-Feeding as a Tool to Reinforce Breastfeeding – How to supplement your low milk supply until baby is treated.
- Maximizing Milk Production with Hands on Pumping – How to do hand expression in order to maintain baby’s milk supply during a difficult time or for going back to work.
- The Basics of Breast Massage and Hand Expression – By Maya Bolman for mothers who need help on how to do hand expression
Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Employer Solutions – Solutions for breastfeeding in the workplace
- National Women’s Law Center – Women’s Rights in regards to Breastfeeding in the Workplace and Reproductive Health
Additional Breastfeeding Resources